Dialogue gives us insight
Ongoing dialogue with our stakeholders is key to staying abreast of developments in society and in what our stakeholders expect of us. Dialogue enhances our understanding of how we influence society and of developments in the framework for producing, supplying and trading energy.
In our daily work, we gain insight into the expectations of our stakeholders through one-on-one meetings, roundtable discussions, public events, social media and research. Some of the topics we discuss with our stakeholders are:
• Customers: Our customers' satisfaction with the products and services we provide.
• Employees: How we can ensure that DONG Energy continues to be an attractive place to work.
• Trade organisations: The green transformation of the energy industry.
• Politicians: Support of the green transformation through our activities.
• NGOs: How to document the sustainability of the biomass we use at our power stations.
• Trade unions: How we ensure that the work at our Danish construction sites is carried out under Danish salary and working conditions.
• Authorities: How legislation and regulation can support suitable development of the energy industry.